10 reason why you need a wedding and event planner for your big day.
From recent market research undertaken at a wedding exhibition, most Brides and Grooms prefer to plan their own wedding and stray away from wedding planners because they assume the cost would be too expensive. This is not the case, in fact did you know that it can be cheaper to have a wedding planner and here are some reasons why.
1. We can work within your budget, not all Wedding planners are highly expensive but it really depends on who you choose, it is really important to consider a good, relaible wedding planner with some knowledge, one who can listen to your needs, have patience and work with you from day one. Most people call themselves wedding planners when in fact all they can do is decorate the room.
2. Event planners work very closely with suppliers, such as photographers, entertainers, room decors, cake makers the list goes on… We have them ON CALL at reasonable prices so you dont need to worry about searching for that perfection, we can do that for you, all you need to do is tell us what your looking for and we can throw in some ideas.
3. Do you have a theme for your wedding? Not sure where to look or who to speak too? well event planners are very creative, they have some fantanstic ideas that they can share with you saving you time and money.
4. Do you have time to take calls, attend meetings whilst working full time as well as looking after your family? Wedding planners take FULL control, we take calls for you and arrange meetings with suppliers so you dont need to worry about that dreaded phone bill.
5. Looking for that perfect venue, Wedding planners work closely with many unique venues and hotels that offer that WOW factor, planners have the knowledge and skills to negotiate prices which can save you money.
6. Are you struggling to find that perfect dress? Not sure where to start looking? Wedding planners have many contacts in their phonebook from wedding shops to dress designers who can make your dress tailored to suit your needs and style.
7. Planning your hen and stag? Wedding planners can help you decide on stag and hen parties, they can arrange this for you with a little help from your maid of honour and best man.
8. Wedding planners are very organised, they keep a diary and work within a time scale, leaving you stress free knowing that everything is under control, so you can relax and spend time with your fiance before your big day.
9. On the day support, wedding planners will help you on the day, they will be in contact with suppliers and staff, communicate with the venue to ensure your day runs smoothly.
10. Finally, one last thought. Dont be put off by wedding and event planners, not all of us are after your money, at Theme My Dream we are passionate about events and we will work closely to ensure all our clients receive an outstanding and memorable service, we work alongside our clients to meet their needs, budget and exceed their expections. We live, breath and sleep wedding planning and events.
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my blog.